On this website students will find:
- A UCINET Quick Start Guide contains all your need-to-know information about getting started with the software.
- Sample datasets take your learning off the page and give you the opportunity to practice the techniques you have learned in small, manageable pieces.
- Worked examples show how to tackle common processes and techniques step-by-step.
- Glossary flashcards help you get to grips with key terms and revise for exams.
- Answers to in-text questions test your knowledge and ensure you have retained the most important parts of each chapter.
- A link to the authors’ website ensures you stay up to date with the latest UCINET and NetDraw developments.
Just click on the links to the left.
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.