On this website students will find:
- Glossary flashcards help you get to grips with key terms and revise for exams.
- A UCINET Quick Start Guide contains all your need-to-know information about getting started with the software.
- Sample datasets take your learning off the page and give you the opportunity to practice the techniques you have learned in small, manageable pieces.
- Worked examples show how to tackle common processes and techniques step-by-step.
- Answers to in-text questions test your knowledge and ensure you have retained the most important parts of each chapter.
- A link to the authors’ website ensures you stay up to date with the latest UCINET and NetDraw developments.
Just click on the links to the left.