Alan Cadogan, Strategy Director for the City of Sydney
A modern city like Sydney faces many challenges and its successful planning and management involve dealing with multiple stakeholders – ultimately every resident. This case study looks at the role and importance of collaboration as a means for organizations to accomplish strategic objectives. Alan Cadogan – the Strategy Director for the City of Sydney – speaks about the development of ‘Sustainable Sydney 2030’, the city’s overarching vision for the years to come.
In this video you will learn about:
- Sustainable Sydney 2030 [02:25]
- Strategy as practice [08:31]
- Complexity of a city [10:58]
- Collaborative strategies [13:40]
- Advice for students [15:51]