Roger Corbett, former CEO of Woolworths
The Top Management Team plays a pivotal role in strategy, pushing a strategic agenda from above or cultivating one from the bottom up. In this video Roger Corbett, an executive director with several blue-chip firms and former CEO of Woolworths, discusses the strategic role of top management teams and shares his decades-long experience of strategy and decision-making from the shop floor to the boardroom.
In this video you will learn about:
- How you become a strategist [02:56]
- Defining strategy and taking a punt [04:30]
- Top management and the board [10:32]
- The role of leadership [13:55]
- Exert your rights [22:22]