On this website for students:
- The authors’ research top tips provide you with the straight-from-the-expert advice you need to avoid common pitfalls and ensure you are going in the right direction.
- A cultivated library of cases, datasets, video, and book chapters from SAGE Research Methods offers you additional advice-by-example on applying methods in the book to your own research and gives you the chance to practice the techniques you have learned in small, manageable pieces.
- SAGE journal articles and suggestions for other further reading show you how methods outlined in the book can be used in the real world.
- Weblinks direct you to relevant resources to broaden your understanding of chapter topics and link to real conversations about social research.
- Glossary flashcards help you get to grips with key terms and revise for exams.
Just click on the links to the left.