This site is intended to enhance your use of The Psychology of Language by David Ludden. Please note that all the materials on this site are especially geared toward maximizing your understanding of the material.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards reinforce understanding of key terms and concepts that have been outlined in the chapters.
- Each chapter includes audio links, covering important topics and designed to supplement key points within the text.
- Carefully selected video links feature relevant interviews, lectures, personal stories, inquiries, and other content for use in independent or classroom-based explorations of key topics.
- Web resources are included for further research and insights.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles have been carefully selected for each chapter. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter. This feature also provides questions to focus and guide your interpretation.