Video and Multimedia
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Video: example of tip-of-the-tongue research
- Video: a short explanation of the Chinese room argument
- Video: Ramachandran’s TED talk touching on synesthesia (clue 3, about 17.30 mins), as multi-sensory representation for symbol grounding
- Video: example of children showing the mutual exclusivity assumption to pick out the referent (meaning) of a new word – they already know a word for the rubber ducky.
- Audio: A comedy classic from the 60’s, with spoonerism-type speech errors on full display: Rindercella, by Jack Ross