Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Human Factors and Engineering Psychology – American Psychological Association has a chapter for this area of psychology.
- Some information different keyboard layouts. How-to Geek.
- Automatic Speech Recognition software – popular platforms include Siri, Dragon Naturally Speaking, and Microsoft, and there are others available. The other end of this process is speech synthesis, or text to speech, which these platforms incorporate; you can try this out in Microsoft Word.
- Information about what a corpus is, and some related concepts.
- More on Natural Language Processing – some examples are the Stanford Natural Language Processing Group, Google group, Microsoft group.
- An extensive tutorial on embodied cognition. European Network for the Advancement of Artificial Cognitive Systems, Interaction, and Robotics.