Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Colorín colorado – a comprehensive education-oriented Spanish-English bilingual site for English language learners (ELL).
- Multilingual Living – website focused on families raising bilingual and multilingual children; magazine, too.
- TIME article on bilingualism and the brain.
- A blog story on Mapping the bilingual brain, retaining flexibility and resilience into older age. NPR, Radiolab.
- General interest article on Bilingual language, culture, and emotion. Association for Psychological Science, Observer.
- Examples and more information about cognates. Wikepedia.
- The Simon task – a simple one you can try out with a timer, or an online demonstration.
- Are you bilingual? Scientific American invites you to join its crowd-source effort to translate its YouTube video captions into many languages.