Web Resources and Media
Web Resources, Organizations and Training
- Association for the Development of the Person Centered Approach
- British Association for the Person-Centred Approach
- World Association for Person Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Association for Humanistic Psychology
- Association for the Development of the Person-Centered Approach, Inc.
- Biography of Carl Rogers:This site provides a biography of Carl Rogers by Howard Kirschenbaum.
- Carl Rogers See Carl Rogers’s video on YouTube counseling Gloria—a famous counseling session that featured Fritz Perls, Albert Ellis, and Carl Rogers.
- Carl Rogers Archive at the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Archives of Humanistic Psychology include writings, videotapes, and audiotapes of Carl Rogers, Virginia Satir, Rollo May, and many other authors.
- The Center for Studies of the Person Located in La Jolla, California, it offers experiential learning and workshops related to the person-centered approach.
- The Focusing Institute The institute trains participants how to gain direct access to a bodily knowing. Training is based on a long series of research studies conducted at the University of Chicago and now internationally.
- Kids’ Workshops These workshops offer training to encourage children, in a person-centered manner, to grow into adults who live more profoundly.
- The New York Person-Centered Resource Center This is an informational website established to create awareness of person-centered activities and to help promote the person-centered approach in New York City.
- Person-Centered Expressive Therapy Institute—Natalie Rogers This is the website for Carl Rogers’s daughter, Natalie.
- Person-Centered International Holds an annual person-centered workshop in Warm Springs, Georgia, usually in the winter (Contact: Jerold Bozarth at email@example.com)
- The Strengths Academy This site offers a number of materials on Rogers and maintains that the strength movement is an outgrowth of Carl Rogers.
- CCI Co-Counselling International
- International Archives of the Person-Centered Approach In Dutch, French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, and German (director: Alberto S. Segrera).
- Network of the European Associations for Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling
- World Association for Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling This organization is located in the United Kingdom. The website provides information about person-centered and experiential psychotherapy, their biennial conferences, and the PCEP journal.