Web Resources and Media
Web Resources, Organizations and Training
- Society for Existential Analysis: This British website provides a forum for the expression of views and the exchange of ideas among those interested in the analysis of existence from a philosophical perspective.
- Societa Italiana di Psicoterapia Esistenziale
- Swiss Society for Daseinsanalysis
- Viktor Frankl Institute Vienna
- Existential-Humanistic Institute
- Existential Psychoanalytic Institute and Society
- GLE-International—International Society of Logotherapy and Existential Analysis
- School of Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Saybrook University: Dedicated to supporting innovative scholarship consistent with Rollo May’s enduring contributions to the understanding of our own life and nature.
- International Society for Existential Psychology and Psychotherapy: This website contains podcasts and online videos on existential psychology and psychotherapy.
- May, R. (n.d.). Rollo May: The human dilemma. [DVD]. Thinking allowed with Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove. Oakland, CA: Thinking Allowed Productions.
- Schneider, K. J. (2006). Existential therapy with Kirk J. Schneider. Systems of Psychotherapy Video Series [DVD]. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- Yalom, I. D. (2005). Irvin Yalom: Live case consultation. [DVD]. San Francisco: Psychotherapy.net. Excerpts retrieved here.