Web Resources and Media
Web Resources, Organizations and Training
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Evidence-Based Behavioral Practice
- Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology (Division 53 of the American Psychological Association)
- Society of Clinical Psychology (Division 12 of the American Psychological Association)
- What is evidence based practices?
- Why are Evidence-Based Practices Important in Mental Health? Dr. William Pelham provides an overview of evidence-based practices (EBPs) and their importance in child and adolescent mental health. Dr. Pelham defines and provides examples of EBPs, and describes common elements of effective interventions for youth disorders. Dr. Pelham discusses barriers and solutions to implementing EBPs in community settings and provides online resources for practitioners to gain additional training in EBPs. (66 minutes)
- Slides to go with Dr. Pelham’s presentation.
- Keynote Overview Videos & Handouts on Evidence-Based Practices in youth mental health.
- Specific Evidence-Based Practices in youth mental health.
- Making psychological theory useful for implementing evidence based practice: a consensus approach