- Koerner, K. (2012). Doing dialectical behavior therapy: A practical guide. New York: Guilford.
- Linehan, M. M. (2014). DBT skills training manual (2nd ed.). New York: Guilford.
- Miller, A. L., Carnesale, M. T., & Courtney, E. A. (2014). Dialectical behavior therapy. In C. Sharp & J. L. Tackett (Eds.), Handbook of borderline personality disorder in children and adolescents. New York: Springer.
- Pryor, K. (1999). Don’t shoot the dog! The new art of teaching and training. New York: Bantam.
- Crowell, S. E., Beauchaine, T. P., & Linehan, M. (2009). A biosocial developmental model of borderline personality: Elaborating and extending Linehan’s theory. Psychological Bulletin, 135, 495–510.
- Harned, M. S., Korslund, K. E., Foa, E. B., & Linehan, M. M. (2012). Treating PTSD in suicidal and self-injuring women with borderline personality disorder: Development and preliminary evaluation of a dialectical behavior therapy prolonged exposure protocol. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 50, 381–386.
- Stanley, B., & Brodsky, B. S. (2009). Dialectical behavior therapy. In J. M. Oldham, A. E. Skodol, & D. S. Bender (Eds.), Essentials of personality disorders. Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Publishing.