- Britzman, M. J. (2009). Pursuing the good life. Bloomington, IN: Unlimited Publishing.
- Burdenski, T., & Wubbolding, R. (2011). Extending reality therapy with focusing: A humanistic road for the choice theory total behavior car. International Journal of Choice Theory and Reality Therapy, 31(1), 14–30.
- Finnerty, M. (2007). Choice theory training: Effects on locus of control and self-esteem in adult community employment workers. International Journal of Choice Theory, 2(1), 30–34.
- Glasser, C. (1990). My quality world workbook. Los Angeles, CA: William Glasser Inc.
- Glasser, C. (1996). The quality world activity set. Los Angeles, CA: William Glasser Inc.
- Roy, J. (2014). William Glasser: Champion of change. Phoenix, AZ: Zieg & Tucker.
- Wubbolding, R. (2000). Reality therapy. In A. Horne (Ed.), Family counseling and therapy, (3rd ed., pp. 420–453).
- Beavers, G. A., Iwata, B. A., & Lerman, D. C. (2013). Thirty years of research on the functional analysis of problem behavior. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 46, 1–21.
- Hayes, S. C., Levin, M. E., Plumb-Vilardaga, J., Villatte, J. L., & Pistorello, J. (2013). Acceptance and commitment therapy and contextual behavioral science: Examining the progress of a distinctive model of behavioral and cognitive therapy. Behavior Therapy, 44, 180–198.