- Gelso, C. J., Williams, E. N., & Fretz, B. R. (2014). Counseling psychology (3rd ed.). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- McHugh, R. K., & Barlow, D. H. (Eds.). (2012). Dissemination and implementation of evidence-based psychological interventions. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Norcross, J. C. (Ed.). (2011). Psychotherapy relationships that work: Evidence-based responsiveness. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Michie, S. (n.d.). Making Psychological Theory Useful For Implementing Evidence Based Practice: A Consensus Approach. Quality and Safety in Health Care, 26-33.
- Kazdin, A. (n.d.). Evidence-based Treatment And Practice: New Opportunities To Bridge Clinical Research And Practice, Enhance The Knowledge Base, And Improve Patient Care. American Psychologist, 146-159.