Welcome to the Companion Website!
Welcome to the companion website for Word Politics: International Relations and Globalisation in the 21st Century, Second Edition by Jeffrey Haynes, Peter Hough, Shahin Malik, Lloyd Pettiford. The resources on the site have been specifically designed to support your study.
On this website students will find:
- Multiple Choice Quizzes
- Weblinks to Online Sources
- SAGE Journal Articles
- Case Studies
Just click on links to the left.
Lecturers can log in to access:
- PowerPoint slides
Log in using the instructor resources tab at the top of this page.
About the book:
A crucial companion for your International Relations course
Helping you to successfully navigate the exciting and complex field of global politics, this book gives you a clear overview of the field and will make sure you get the most out of your course.
In the book:
- Chapters on every key area, from liberalism to law, from history to human rights and from terrorism to transnational actors
- New chapters on migration and feminist theory
- New case studies including Donald Trump and the refugee crisis
- ‘How to Impress your Examiner’ boxes in every chapter with hints on what to do to get those top marks
- Reflection boxes in every chapter to help you flex your analytic skills and get discussions with your fellow students going
- Plenty to help you master theory, with a range of dedicated theory chapters, concept boxes included throughout, and lots of case studies so you can see how theories apply to the real world
- Annotated reading lists and pointers to online resources, making it easy to delve into topics further
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?