Multiple Choice Quiz
1. Which historical diplomatic treaty is often applied to characterise the present international political system?
- Congress of Vienna 1815
- Versailles Treaty 1919
- Charter of Paris 1990
- Treaty of Westphalia 1648
d. Treaty of Westphalia 1648
2. Which of these approaches can be understood as theories of global political integration?
3. Why does the Social Constructivist Wendt consider global government to- ultimately- be inevitable?
- World conquest by a dominant state
- States are becoming powerless to resist international organisations
- Because states will eventually choose to limit their sovereignty through self-interest
- A popular global revolution of the masses will overturn the state system
c. Because states will eventually choose to limit their sovereignty through self-interest
4. Which IR Approach considers the state to be the best source of security for individuals?
- Critical Theory