Multiple Choice Quiz
1. Which of these forms of voting characterises how high-level decision making in the WTO is carried out?
- Qualified majority
- Simple majority
- Weighted voting
2. Which of these global economic organisations was created at the 1944 Bretton Woods Conference?
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- The World Trade Organization (WTO)
- The International Trade Organization (ITO)
- The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
a. The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
3. Which approach to IPE considers free trade to be the best means of enhancing economic security?
- Economic lberalism
a. Economic lberalism
4. Which of these government international economic policies could be described as Mercantilist?
- Raising tariffs on imports
- Signing a free trade agreement with another state
- Devaluing their currency to boost exports and inward investments
- Conquering another state in order to secure greater natural resources
a. Raising tariffs on imports
c. Devaluing their currency to boost exports and inward investments
d. Conquering another state in order to secure greater natural resources