Multiple Choice Quiz
1. The ‘natural law’ perspective on international law is most associated with which IR theory?
- Critical Theory
2. Which of these is the chief court of the UN?
- Permanent Court of International Justice (PCIJ)
- International Criminal Court (ICC)
- European Court of Justice (ECJ)
- International Court of Justice (ICJ)
b. International Court of Justice (ICJ)
3. Which of these is not an official source of Public International Law?
- International treaties
- Verdicts of the International Criminal Court (ICC)
- The opinions of international legal experts
c. Verdicts of the International Criminal Court (ICC)
4. Which of these political issues does not fall under Public International Law?
- A country claiming to own the moon
- A disputed national election
- Mining on the seabed of an ocean outside of territorial waters.
- A policeman torturing a criminal suspect in a country where this is not considered illegal
b. A disputed national election