Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- AARP: An advocacy group for older Americans that lobbies to protect the benefits that they get.
- National Council on Aging: Provides information on a wide range of topics relating to health, caregiving, and the Older Americans Act.
- Nursing Home Quality Initiative Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: provides information on nursing home standards of care.
- Raging Grannies: An activist group that pokes fun at social institutions that are considered harmful to citizens while advocating for peace and social justice.
- Social Security Administration: The official site for the SSA; provides information about SS, SSD, and SSI in addition to other benefits.