Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA): Provides information on the ACA by state and a glossary to define the relevant terms.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): This government resource contains access to a great deal of data on health concerns with a focus on disease control.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Indoor Air Pollutants: Has information to help inform students on environmental hazards that their clients might face that are health-threatening.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid: Provides the text of important health care policies, research, statistics, and information about Medicaid, Medicare, SCHIP, and other health care policies.
- Kaiser Family Foundation: This not-for-profit organization provides a clearinghouse of information on health care issues, as well as policy analysis and information.
- United States Dept. of Health and Human Services, Agency for Health Care Research & Quality: Provides research, statistics, and articles on health care issues and policies.
- United States Department of Justice, ADA homepage: Provides the text of the Americans with Disabilities Act, publications, resources, and research about legislation impacting on persons with disabilities.
- United States Medicare Dept: The official government website in regard to Medicare; contains information designed to help potential and actual Medicare recipient utilize and understand the services offered by this program.
- World Health Organization (WHO): Official website for a division of the United Nations, which addresses health care issues and health care policies worldwide.