Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway: Provides publications, research, state-specific child welfare statute summaries, and advocacy information on child welfare policies.
- Child Welfare League of America: Provides current legislation and updates on child welfare policies, publications, and information about child welfare issues.
- Children’s Defense Fund: This website, for a national not-for-profit children’s rights organization, contains information about legislation and proposed legislation impacting children, advocacy, and research.
- National Indian Child Welfare Association: This not-for-profit organization’s website provides informationon legislation impacting Native American children, advocacy, training, and research.
- Child Welfare Research Institute: Provides detailed state statute information on a range of child welfare policies.
- United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Families and Children: The official site for the Administration for Families and children provides information about social welfare policies impacting families, including TANF.
- United States Dept. of Education: This official government website provides information about the No Child Left Behind Act, including school performance statistics.
- United States Department of Health & Human Services, Offices of Human Services Policy: The official site for the Office of Human Services Policy provides research, policy analysis, and general information about a myriad of social welfare policies.