Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- National Organization for Women (NOW): Provides research, information, and publications about women and women’s issues.
- People with a History: Provides research, articles, and links to numerous articles on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered and queer history.
- Feminist: Provides research, resources, advocacy, and links in regard to innumerable women’s issues.
- Status of Women: Gives state-by-state data on human rights and wage-earning issues related to gender.
- United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission: Provides the text of the Civil Rights Act, publications, resources, and information about employment discrimination based on race.
- U.S. Census Bureau (2010). American Indian and Alaskan Pacific Population: 2010.
- U.S. Census Bureau (2011, May). The Hispanic population: 2010.
- U.S. Census Bureau (2012a, March). The Asian population: 2010.
- U.S. Census Bureau (2012b). 2010 census shows multiple-race population grew faster than single-race population.
- U.S. Census Bureau (2013, August. Frequently asked questions about same-sex couple households.