English programmes of study: key stages 1 and 2
National curriculum in England
Department for Education, September 2013
- Purpose of study
- Spoken language
- Spelling, vocabulary, grammar and punctuation
- School curriculum and attainment targets
- Spoken language – years 1 to 6
- Key stage 1 – year 1
- Key stage 1 – year 2
- Lower key stage 2 – years 3 and 4
- Upper key stage 2 – years 5 and 6
For the full appendices, including spelling lists and glossary, click here to see the full document.
© Crown copyright 2013 You may re-use this information (excluding logos) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government Licence. To view this licence, visit http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.