Individual exercises to help test your understanding and knowledge of key areas of text. Complete them to see your strengths and weaknesses.
Things to consider:
1. What kind of information do you want to generate from respondent diaries?
2. Who are you going to recruit as diarists and how are you going to recruit them?
3. What are the competencies of the people you are recruiting as diarists?
4. In the clearest terms possible, what do you expect your diarists to do?
5. What equipment will your diarists require?
6. How will the completed diaries be returned to you?