It takes time and effort to produce a story using all of the elements of multimedia storytelling. You need to know how to combine those elements most effectively for different platforms. As you complete these exercises and explore the module resources, you will learn to:
- Create interactive graphics. Assess the value of interactive graphics and learn to produce them yourself.
- Work with photos. Explore a slide show and evaluate its usefulness as a storytelling tool.
- Enhance your story. Consider the ways in which digital technologies allow you to expand a traditional TV news story online.
- Exercise 1: Slide Shows
- Exercise 2: Interactive Graphics
- Exercise 3: Skill Building--Creative Interactive Maps
- Exercise 4: Online Storytelling