Whether you work alone or in a team, the same guidelines apply to collecting the elements you need to make a broadcast story memorable. As you complete these exercises and explore the module resources, you will learn to:
- Shoot better video. See why well-framed shots and steady, sequenced video make for a stronger story.
- Plan for visual elements. Notice how anticipating action can bring stories to life.
- Value good lighting. Explore how lighting can make the difference between professional video and home movies.
- Exercise 1: Framing
- Exercise 2: Discover Sequences
- Exercise 3: Skill Building--Shooting a Story