SAGE Journal Articles
- How does social cognition act as a determinant of schizophrenia?
- In what ways do social cognitive domains act as mediators for those with schizophrenia?
- As outlined in the article, what are “targeted treatment” studies? What are some of the techniques these treatments are composed of?
- What is theory of mind? How does it relate to the idea of one engaging in “fantasy” worlds?
- In what ways does the study speculate that engaging with fantasy worlds can help children better understand the minds of others?
- What are the three “fantasy measures” that predicted an improved Theory of Mind for children over time? Why do you think this is?