SAGE Journal Articles
- How in the concept of “narrative inquiry” discussed in the article?
- In this study, how is cognitive linguistics utilized to analyze the language of the Occupy movement?
- What role did the concepts of metaphor and metonymy play in the language of the movement? Why were these important?
- What are some of the psychological states can we link the verbal behavior of primates to?
- Anatomically, how do the language capacities of primates differ from those of humans? What makes them different?
- Non-verbal cues, such as hand and facial expressions, are an important component of language. How do the capabilities to express these compare between primates and humans?