SAGE Journal Articles
Michael C. White, Daniel B. Marin, Deborah V. Brazeal, and William H. Friedman, The Evolution of Organizations: Suggestions from Complexity Theory About the Interplay Between Natural Selection and Adaptation, Human Relations 1997 50: 1383-1401.
- What are some of the similarities between neo-Darwinists and adaptationists? What are some of the differences?
- In what ways do the evolution of “organizations” in a business sense mimic the evolutionary processes proposed by Darwin?
- How can theories adaptation and natural selection come together to form a more unified theory?
- In what ways do evolutionary psychology and cognitive science relate to one another? In what ways do they differ?
- How is self-organization utilized within complex systems?
- What are some ways one could utilize the dynamic to analyze cons the theory of natural selection?