This site is intended to enhance your use of Cognitive Science, Third Edition, by Jay Friedenberg and Gordon Silverman. Please note that all the materials on this site are especially geared toward maximizing your understanding of the material.
The open-access Student Study Site includes the following:
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected for each chapter. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter. This feature also provides questions to focus and guide your interpretation.
- Carefully selected, video resources feature relevant interviews, lectures, personal stories, inquiries, and other content for use in independent or classroom-based explorations of key topics.
- Web resources are included for further research and insights.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards reinforce understanding of key terms and concepts that have been outlined in the chapters.
- Mobile-friendly web quizzes allow for independent assessment of progress made in learning course material.