SAGE Journal Articles
- What differentiates the two different varieties of behaviorism discussed in the article?
- In what ways can behaviorism be described as a blend of adaptation and coping?
- How does the author propose that behaviorist techniques have potential to unify the schools of psychological thought?
- How does the author propose applying the scientific method for use of benefit to urban planning?
- What applications of the scientific method need to be altered when applied to considerations being made for urban development?
- Using this article’s content as an example, what other fields do you think could possibly benefit from applying the discourse of scientific methods?