SAGE Journal Articles
- What does the author speculate will follow the cognitive approach to psychology?
- What are some of the negative consequences the author believes accompany a focus on the cognitive approach? Also, does he concede any positive traits?
- What is “Discursive Psychology?”
- For the purpose of this study, how were “creative processes” defined?
- Did allowing the students more individual creative freedoms bolster or hinder their cognitive developments?
- In what ways did the visual and aural perceptions of the students in the experimental group improve?