Revived Originals – A proposal to deal with cultural overtourism
In this paper, the authors propose the concept of ‘Revived Originals’: identically reproductions of heavily visited historical sites in a suitable other location. This strategy would offer greater protection for vulnerable historic sites.
- Tourist Mental Health Drives Destination Choice, Marketing, and Matching
- "This article studies how mental health influences destination choice and destination marketing"
- The Black Travel Movement - A catalyst for social changehttps://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/00472875211011548
- This article examines the experience of African Americans as tourists and how the Black Travel Movement impacts opportunities for black entrepreneurs in tourism, and factilitates inclusion and equality.
- User-Generated Content Sources in Social Media: A New Approach to Explore Tourist Satisfaction
- "This article examines the impact of user-generated content on visitor satisfaction"
- Storytelling through experiencescape: Creating unique stories and extraordinary experiences in farm tourism
- "This articles explores how storytelling helps farm tourism operators stage extraordinary experiences to visitors"