Revived Originals – A proposal to deal with cultural overtourism
In this paper, the authors propose the concept of ‘Revived Originals’: identically reproductions of heavily visited historical sites in a suitable other location. This strategy would offer greater protection for vulnerable historic sites.
- Online search engines and online travel agencies: A Comparative Approach
- "This article explores the roles of search engines and OTAs in distributing hotel capacity to consumers and recommends how hotel SMEs can utilise these two channels profitably."
- Entrepreneurship during crisis: Innovation practices of micro and small tour operators
- "This article explores innovation by entrepreneurs in micro and small German tour operators during the COVID-19 crisis."
- "Effect of Detailed Contracts and Partner Irreplaceability on Interfirm Conflict in Cross-Border Package Tour Operations: Inbound Tour Operator’s Perspective"
- This article explores conflicts between inbound and outbound tour operators.
- "Which Future for Traditional Travel Agencies? A Dynamic Capabilities Approach"
- "This article examines how physical travel agencies should adapt their resources to compete more effectively and survive competition from OTAs"