Revived Originals – A proposal to deal with cultural overtourism
In this paper, the authors propose the concept of ‘Revived Originals’: identically reproductions of heavily visited historical sites in a suitable other location. This strategy would offer greater protection for vulnerable historic sites.
- On the need for sustainable tourism consumption
- "This article explores why sustainable tourism has not been achieved and proposes stonger regulation"
- Collaboration for sustainable tourism through strategic bridging: A case of travel2change
- "This article examines strategic bridging to achieve successful collaboration by researching travel2change (t2c) as a tool for sustainable tourism in Hawaii"
- Inclusive local tourism development in South Africa: Evidence from Dullstroom
- "This article examines nclusive tourism development in a town in South Africa"
- Innovation, Risk, and Uncertainty: A Study of Tourism Entrepreneurs
- "This article studies how tourism entrepreneurs respond to risk and uncertainty"