Guardian article on overtourism in Europe
This article reviews the backlash that was growing against tourism in several historic cities in Europe in early 2020.
- UNESCO World Heritage Convention
- The UNESCO World Heritage Convention defines the kind of natural or cultural sites which can be considered for inscription on the World Heritage List.
- OECD Tourism Division
- "This division of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development analyses and monitors policies and structural changes affecting the development of domestic and international tourism."
- ASEAN tourism information site
- This website promotes tourism in the ASEAN countries in Southeast Asia. The ASEAN countries collaborate on a joint campaign using the 'Feel the warmth' tagline.
- Expedia collaboration with Singapore Tourism
- This case study explains how Expedia Group Media Solutions collabo]rated with Singapore Tourism to promote the 'Passion Made Possible' destination brand.
- Sri Lanka Easter Sunday terror attacks
- This article explores the impacts of the 2019 Easter bombings on the tourism sector in Sri Lanka.