- Bemak, F., Chung, R. C.-Y., Talleyrand, R. M., Jones, H., & Daquin, J. (2011). Implementing multicultural social justice strategies in counselor education training programs. Journal for Social Action in Counseling and Psychology, 3(1), 29–43.
- Schwartz, J. P., & Lindley, L. D. (2009). Impacting sexism through social justice prevention: Implications at the personal and environmental levels. Journal of Primary Prevention, 30, 27–41.
- Stevenson, B. (2014). Just mercy: A story of justice and redemption. New York, NY: Spiegel & Grau.
- Wronka, J. M. (2007). Human rights and social justice: Social action and service for the healing and health professionals. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Zalaquett, C. P., Foley, P. F., Tillotson, K., Dinsmore, J. A., & Hof, D. (2008). Multicultural and social justice training for counselor education programs and colleges of education: Rewards and challenges. Journal of Counseling and Development, 86, 323–329.
Media and Websites
- Joseph, P. (2011). Zeitgeist: Moving forward [Documentary].
- British Columbia “Social Justice” education materials
- Counselors for Social Justice of ACA website: http://www.counselorsforsocialjustice.net/advocacy.html
- My Brother’s Keeper Initiative by the White House
- Social Justice Program Guides by the University of Arizona
- Stirfry Seminars and Consulting