- Arredondo, P., & Arciniega, M. (2001). Strategies and techniques for counselor training based on the multicultural counseling competencies. Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development, 29, 263–273.
- Arredondo, P., & Rosen, D. (2007). Applying principles of multicultural, social justice, and leadership in training and supervision. In E. Aldorando (Ed.), Advancing social justice through mental health practice (pp. 443–456). Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum.
- D’Andrea, M., & Daniels, J. (2006, January 7). Embracing the deep structure of multicultural counseling. Counseling Today.
- McCreary, M. L., & Walker, T. D. (2001). Teaching multicultural counseling pre-practicum. Teaching Psychology, 28(3), 195–198.
- Pieterse, A. L., Evans, S. A., Risner-Butner, A., Collins, N. M., & Mason, L. B. (2009). Multicultural competence and social justice training in counseling psychology and counselor education: A review and analysis of a sample of multicultural course syllabi. The Counseling Psychologist, 37(1), 93–115.
Media and Websites
- Abani, C. (2007, August). Telling stories from Africa [TED talk].
- Implicit Association Tests: Project Implicit. (2011). Project Implicit is a non-profit organization and international collaboration between researchers who are interested in implicit social cognition—thoughts and feelings outside of conscious awareness and control.
- Lee, M. W. (Director). (2003). Last chance for Eden [Film]. United States: StirFry Seminars.
- Peters, W. (Producer). (1970). Brown eyes, blue eyes. ABC News