On this website students will find
- Author-made screencasts to give you deeper insight into the key statistical ideas and R functions discussed in each chapter and show you first-hand how to work through some of the examples in the book. The RStudio projects the author used in the screencasts are also available so you can follow along on your own computer.
- Datasets and all R Scripts from the book ready to upload into R and RStudio generate meaningful information to help you master your statistics and data analysis skills.
- Exercises and multiple choice questions to test your knowledge of key concepts and provide a helpful revision tool for assignments and exams while the answers to in-text exercises allow you to check your work and make sure you’re on track.
Just click on the links to the left.
Lecturers can access the following resources:
- PowerPoint slides featuring figures, tables, and key topics from the book can be downloaded and customized for use in your own presentations.
- Exercise testbanks containing questions related to the key concepts in each chapter can be downloaded and used in class or for homework and exams.
Log in using the tab at the top.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.