SAGE Journal Articles
Free to access journal articles will give you more insight into key topics outlined in each chapter.
- This paper proposes an alternative approach to organizational learning.
Ingvaldsen, J. A. (2015). Organizational learning: Bringing the forces of production back in. Organization Studies, 36(4), 423–444.
- This paper proposes another alternative approach to organizational learning.
de Ven, A. V., Bechara, J. P., & Sun, K. (2017). How outcome agreement and power balance among parties influence processes of organizational learning and nonlearning. Journal of Management.
- This paper brings together two studies to explore integrative, knowledge-centred team mechanisms through which transformational leadership affects team innovative performance.
Jiang, Y., & Chen, C. C. (2018). Integrating knowledge activities for team innovation: Effects of transformational leadership. Journal of Management, 44(5), 1819–1847.
- This article proposes that a key characteristic of managers’ external networks is positively related to managers’ abilities to explore for new business and knowledge in large firms.
Rogan, M., & Mors, M. L. (2017). Managerial networks and exploration in a professional service firm. Organization Studies, 38(2), 225–249.
- This article explores how trainees in a community of practice learn new techniques and technologies when approved practices for learning are insufficient.
Beane, M. (2018). Shadow learning: Building robotic surgical skill when approved means fail. Administrative Science Quarterly.