Prepare for exams and future essays with the questions below that align with key concepts discussed in the chapter. Try timing yourself as you write to practise in a mock exam environment. Create mindmaps of key themes, quotes and arguments you could include in an answer to use as a revision tool.
- What should be the role of the police in preventing crime?
- Critically assess the advantages and disadvantages of situational crime prevention
- Crime prevention should address the causes of crime rather than the costs or rewards of crime. Discuss
- How has globalisation influenced crime prevention policy in England and Wales?
- Evaluate the usefulness of Neighbourhood Watch schemes in preventing crime