Multiple Choice Quiz
Take the quiz to test your understanding of the key concepts covered in the chapter. Try testing yourself before you read the chapter to see where your strengths and weaknesses are, then test yourself again once you’ve read the chapter to see how well you’ve understood.
1. What indictable offence is the conditional discharge most often used for?
2. What percentage of fines are made for indictable offences?
2. When did the community order and the suspended sentence order become available to the courts?
4. How many Community Rehabilitation Company areas are there in England and Wales?
5. In 2014 a total of 3,918 offenders aged 18+ were convicted of robbery; what percentage received a community sentence?