Prepare for exams and future essays with the questions below that align with key concepts discussed in the chapter. Try timing yourself as you write to practise in a mock exam environment. Create mindmaps of key themes, quotes and arguments you could include in an answer to use as a revision tool.
- In what ways can multi-agency policing be useful in ensuring justice for marginalised communities?
- Explore the issue of ‘accountability’ in the context of multi-agency policing
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of the multi-agency policing approach?
- What functions do non-police agency partners take on in these partnerships?
- Explore the causes of the expansion of multi-agency policing