Prepare for exams and future essays with the questions below that align with key concepts discussed in the chapter. Try timing yourself as you write to practise in a mock exam environment. Create mindmaps of key themes, quotes and arguments you could include in an answer to use as a revision tool.
- How might the long-term decline in the use of the fine be reversed?
- Community sentences are a waste of time and money. Discuss
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the community order?
- How might the introduction of Community Rehabilitation Companies affect the use of community sentences?
- What might be possible explanations for the gender distribution in the use of community sentences?