Prepare for exams and future essays with the questions below that align with key concepts discussed in the chapter. Try timing yourself as you write to practise in a mock exam environment. Create mindmaps of key themes, quotes and arguments you could include in an answer to use as a revision tool.
- Assess the impact of human rights doctrine on diversity and criminal justice
- Although the police and the Criminal Justice System have adapted to diversity in respect of race and gender, they have ignored class. Discuss
- Has police reform since the Stephen Lawrence Inquiry significantly reduced police racism compared to the past?
- Is discrimination against children and young people by the criminal justice process best explained by looking to the police or the Youth Justice System?
- To what extent is it true to say that ‘the rich get richer while the poor get prison’