Reflect on your understanding by working through these review questions.
- Summarise the arguments for and against combining methods.
- What differences are there between quantitative and qualitative methods?
- What have feminist researchers contributed to the debate about combined quantitative and qualitative methods?
- What is the difference between the triangulation of methods and the use of multiple methods?
- How can methods be combined in order to generalise?
- What is meant by the facilitative combination of methods?