Reflect on your understanding by working through these review questions.
- Name four types of research question.
- Outline a question that can only be answered by quantitative methods, another that can only be answered by qualitative methods, and a third that could be answered by either.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of writing a research proposal at the start of a project?
- What are the key components of most successful research proposals?
- What is a Gantt chart and why is it useful in writing a proposal?